1. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions.
2. iACC with Lane Centring has a minimum operating speed of 20km/hr. Detection of lower speed limit will result in system entering standby. The Stop & Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations.
3. If vehicle is stopped for more than three seconds, driver must intervene and press “RES” button or accelerator pedal to resume the system operation.
4. Intersection Assist does not detect all vehicles in intersection, pedestrians or cyclists. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for Limitations.
5. Designed for use on rural roads at speeds of 65 – 110km/h
6. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on other variants.
7. Trailer Coverage system supports conventional trailer dimensions: up to 2.4m wide (measured at trailer front) and up to 10m long from the rear of your vehicle. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support this system.
8. Only works with a genuine factory fit Ford Tow Bar.
9. Reverse Brake Assist functions when in Reverse and travelling at a speed of 2-12 km/h (1-7 mph). Please see the Owner's Manual for precautions and limitations.
10. Drivers are responsible for maintaining the correct legal speed limit at all times and should not rely solely upon the Speed Sign Recognition system.
Pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.